HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kelli Ann Costa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 1994 22:52:40 EDT
Jeez; this is just another example of what has come to be known as
"hysterical" archaeology. The silly in-fighting and constant sniping that
goes on in archaeology circles is the biggest reason why I have less and less
to do with this aspect of the discipline of anthropology. It's really too
bad; once upon a time archaeology in its many manifestations was a fun thing
to do. I'll stick with my cultural interests.