HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martin Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 1994 17:36:51 SAST-2
I'm trying to be angry with Tom Wheaton.  However, our demon mailer
DAEMON (who resides in a system in the Eastern Cape, where Jim Deetz
has been known to work - there must be a connection - a structuralist
plot) bounces my angry words back again.  This is like shouting at
someone who has their hearing aid turned down - one feels silly as
one is again asked to repeat the point slowly.  So if this message
ever reaches beyond the African continent, let it be to record that I
believe Tom Wheaton's reply (some days ago) to Ms Birdsong (I think?)
to be foolish and banausic.  I did have reasons for this opinion, but
they're lost in the ether.