HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
William Hare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 09:06:18 EDT
Hello,

I am a doctoral candidate at the Univeristy of Connecticut.  My focus is on
historic archaeology (my MA is in Early American History).  I am particularly
interested in military sites (fortifications, garrisons, and encampments).

I am trying to compile a bibliography of reports, books, papers, etc., which
deal with the subject of military archaeology.  I am working on a small earthen
works fortification (ca. 1813-14) and would like to learn about different
approaches that have been used.

Thank You,

William E. Hare II
University of Connecticut