From:
Rob Bidleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 1995 04:55:00 -0800
On Sun, 26 Feb 1995, Allen Dick wrote:

> At risk of doing what I am objecting to -- getting into politics. Appeals
> for unthinking partisanship and blanket measures are destructive to all.

** I agree, I'm not bias (one way or the other) I just have some experience
   in the area. I have 12 hives of New Zealand origin although I am sure
   they are a bit diluted now, I find them to be quite hardy and have had
   (knock on hive) no problem with them. The other hives in the same yard
   are also doing well and I use the NZ bees for royal jelly production
   for which they are well suited (prolific nurse bees). The point is
   this, I wouldn't be comfortable with Andy's bees untill they were
   thoroughly examined no matter how much red, white and bluegrass
   flowed through their veins, nor would any other bees. If they are
   well examined who cares WHERE they come from? You might find the
   "Bluebird of Disease" right in your own backyard.

   Rob --

Robert Bidleman   <RB233>       [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]