HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 1994 08:59:53 -0700
      This came from the Archaeology list. Can anyone help?

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask] Owner: HISTARCH
*** Forwarding note from B4PDQER9--CMSNAMES 08/20/94 02:01 ***