HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 1995 09:00:52 -0700
        Sorry for the delay in posting this, but my mailbox is full and won't
let me in the right way.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD
*** Forwarding note from HOFFMAN --CMSNAMES 03/03/95 13:26 ***