HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Charles Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 12:28:59 EST
Dan Mouer,

Thanks for the reply and info... I am interested in looking at published site
reports with detailed faunal analysis. My Specific region of interest is N.
Carolina, but am interested in sites on the "fringe" that I can gain data from
by inference. I am researching the importance of anadromous fish varieties to
historic period and prehistoric period diets of N. Carolina coastal plain
populations/cultures through time.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles L. Heath
East Carolina University
Institute for Hist.and Cult.Research
Old Cafeteria Bldg. - Archaeology Laboratory Ph.#919-328-6905
Bitnet: GRHEATH@ECUVM1 Internet: [log in to unmask]