HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sandra Sauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 16:12:58 -0800
Just today I started looking for general information on shoes.  I
have about a dozen from an early 20th century dump, but I can't find
any decent books or articles in our library about chronology or
technological change.  Any suggestions for references.
p.s. thanks to everyone for the information on, yes, CHRISTOPHER (not
Richard) DeCorse.  I'll pass the info onto my friend here. (sorry Dr.
DeCorse).

Sandi Sauer
Dept. of Archaeology
Simon Fraser University