Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Osborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 22:09:15 -0800
I've got some boxes that didn't get extracted in time, and will
probably go back on this spring between the maple and the blackberries.
In the meantime, I suppose I should protect them from wax moths
with the usual crystals, but given all the honey in there, I'm
reluctant.  I always air the boxes out for a day or two before
putting them on the hives, but wouldn't the chemicals get down
into the honey and not simply air out gracefully?  I suppose my
alternative is to take my chances with the moths, as it is pretty
cool in this part of the world.

Any reccommendations?