From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 1994 15:17:55 -0300
Rick:  If the wings are clipped on the queen, it would be unlikely that
this would have been done unless the nuptial flight had taken place.  In
that case it is no longer a virgin, but is now ready for hiving.
Suggest you check if it is truly virgin and clipped.  If so, my guess is
it is no more use than a laying worker.
        Eunice