From:
Bill Johns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 1994 11:47:23 PST
Books for sale.  In no particular order:

BEEKEEPING.  Frank Vernon.  1976

BASIC BEEKEEPING.  Owen Meyer.  1978

THE ART & ADVENTURE OF BEEKEEPING.  Ormond and Harry Aebi.
1975

MASTERING THE ART OF BEEKEEPING.  Ormond and Harry Aebi.
1979

500 ANSWERS TO BEE QUESTIONS.  Pub.. by A.I. Root Company,
Medina, Ohio. 1975

PRACTICAL BEEKEEPING.  Enoch Tompkins & Roger M. Grffith

ABC and  XYZ of BEE CULTURE.  The A.I. Root Bee Library.

(This last one is a classic.  It has a preface going back to the 1877 edition!)

The books are all in pretty good condition.  Only the last is a hard copy.
This last book is in good condition, i.e. the pages and such, but the hard
cover back has peeled off.  Will need a little TLC to put into collectors
condition.)

Sold only as a package.  Make me an offer.  We'll spit shipping*.

Direct email only, I'm not reading this list.

Have a good one.

Bill

PS.  I can deliver to much of the Pacific Northwest.  I will be in
     Portland & Seattle & Spokane within the next 7 weeks.