From:
JOHN HARBO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 1994 12:00:00 EDT
Dear Mr. Benoit,
I think that the book you refer to is "The hive and the Honey Bee," 1963
edition which was edited by Roy Grout.  There is a chapter in this book
that was written by Tom Gochnauer (chapter 19) entitled Diseases and
Enemies of the honey bee.  The book has been throught two major revisions
since 1963 and although the title of the book remains the same, the content
is different with different authors and editors.  The book is published by
Dadant and Sons, Inc. (American Bee Journal) in Hamilton, Illinois, USA.

If you think that this is the reference that you want, I will be happy to
copy the few pages on American foulbrood and mail them to you.
Best regards,
John Harbo