From:
Date:
Tue, 31 May 1994 10:47:26 -0600
Hi:

My apologies to the List, but my system doesn't always provide the return
addresses and this is the only contact I have if the sender doesn't add
their address in a signature file.

For those asking who is doing research on bees as monitors of air quality
and advanced methods for testing the effects of microbial insecticides
(esp., exotic and engineered forms), I guess that they are looking for my
research group.

For the Canadians, I will be presenting some of this work next week
Tuesday as part of an invited panel on biomonitors of environmental quality
at an International Conference to be held at the University of Windsor,
Ontario.  I would love a chance to meet some of you.

Cheers

Jerry Bromenshenk
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT  59812-1002