From:
nokrian rivka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 1994 13:31:12 +0300
Hi, a friend of mine, working on bees in Israel is doing just the same:
i.e. shocking the bees with carbon dioxide. He says it's always succeeded
and that the bees are not harmed. This method may leave you with as much
as 5 minutes and can even be applied more than once.
Cheers, Rivka Nokrian, Israel.