From:
Mary Jo Orzech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 91 13:44:14 EDT
Friends,
    I have an unusual request.  Ed Southwick, the bee researcher
who inspired the creation of this list, (and all-around good guy)
is unexpectedly laid-up this summer (just underwent a pancreas
operation). He will be 'out-of-commission' for at least a little while.
     If you know him (and even if you don't)  perhaps you might
consider sending him a card or brief note (sorry, he doesn't get
e-mail at home) to cheer him up and let him know you're thinking
of him.  I'm sure he would like to hear from you. Tell him you're
subscribed to Bee-L.  His address is:

                    Ed Southwick
                    20 Timber Trail
                    Brockport, NY 14420
                                   USA
Thanks.  I've come to know that bee people are among the sweetest
in the world.

Mary Jo Orzech
Academic Computing Services
SUNY Brockport