From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2024 14:41:06 -0400
> In agriculture, the young plants could be used as fodder.

Like I said, this stuff grows all over my area. It is obvious that no wildlife will eat it. We have rabbits, deer, etc., they don't eat any part of it. The plant is a scourge to anyone who has it on their property. Aside from as a nectar and pollen source, its value is clearly negative. A few years ago when the govt. had an eradication plan, many beekeepers expressed alarm. I wrote in favor of its demise, as there are other plants which the bees would visit in its absence.

PLB