Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:28:08 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Skep Beekeeping in the Heathland - 1978
685,300 views  Mar 28, 2018

"Over the past few years, I have really enjoyed these skep beekeeping videos and I always wanted to find them in one place, so I have edited them all together into one long movie for you so you have all the info in one place.  Enjoy.

"Conventional beekeeping practices are damaging to the bee population and new beekeepers are often pressured into keeping bees in conventional ways. Treatment-Free Beekeepers of which this channel is a part, is a project I started as a space for treatment-free beekeepers to gather and discuss methods for beekeeping as well as successes and failures, all within a context where they will never be criticized or berated for their choice not to dump pesticides into their hives.  It is the only such space on the internet that I am aware of, and has become wildly popular.  When I started it, I expected a couple hundred members who would have lots of fun but limited reach.  Now it has over 32,000 members and is the third largest beekeeping group on Facebook. This channel is a resource for that effort.watch