Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2023 03:40:23 +0000
From:
Russ Litsinger <[log in to unmask]>
>“He’s a straight shooter.”

 I've always appreciated Roger Patterson's perspective. This gem stood out to me:

“Throughout my beekeeping life, I have always tried to improve the bees,” he said. Patterson explained that when he said this most people thought he meant improving the bees to make more honey. “I think you can improve bees from the point of view of bees as well,” he said. Patterson was not ready to admit that this task might be beyond him, or any beekeeper.

And glad to see another homage to Dr. Chittka- that guy is everywhere these days...