Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2023 19:55:04 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
I venture to speculate that solinvivirus should also be discovered in Fresh Black Soldier Fly (Hermetia illucens). This is the link between the solinvivir, the bee, the shrimp, and finally the fire ant, which man infects with infected material for better control. This fly can be a carrier, a feeding mixture, a visitor that recycles dead remains and thus closes the cycle of food and virus infection.

I already see a relatively large health risk for people for whom industrially and mass-produced insects could be a source of protein. Unless it's already happening.

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/14/10/2220

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13592-021-00844-y

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358467416_Replacement_of_Commercial_Feed_with_Fresh_Black_Soldier_Fly_Hermetia_illucens_Larvae_in_Pacific_White_Shrimp_Litopenaeus_vannamei

Gustav Palan