Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 May 2023 18:51:42 -0400
Sender:
From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
For several years, we've been pummeled by a litany of unscientific whinging from the UK about "too many hives" in London, with no acknowledgement or even mention of the legislation that mandates the planting of massive numbers of the aptly named "London Plane Trees", which provide no pollen, no nectar, and don't even make good bee trees when they rot out at a broken-off branch.

Now, 2 hours northwest on the M1, we hear that Conventry has "too many swarms".  Well, this at least verifies that the forage is better there. To mangle Henry II - "Will no one rid us of these turbulent beekeepers?"

But the underlying cause is clear - it is merely spring, and given their name, it seems an obligation that the Bee Bee Cee broadcast a report on the bees.