Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2023 20:28:22 -0400
From:
Joanne Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Yes I get that the time course of egg laying matches up with the
inflections on the temperature time series.
I am trying to match up my traces with yours. Unfortunately for me the
batteries gave out right about
the time the queens were probably starting to lay in Rochester NY which
looks like April 1st. I seem
to have lost 3 queens during that first generation of egg laying, I was
blaming their age but perhaps starting
up is a specially stressful time in the hive. Unfortunately the batteries
died in my devices at that time.