Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2023 12:52:20 +0000
base64
From:
Joe Komperda <[log in to unmask]>
  > buy a new one for the kitchen, and keep the one you took as "beekeeping equipment", as it is now covered with propolis, beeswax, honey whatever, and you won't ever get it clean enough, and you will be in very big trouble...

I have found that "Krud Kutter" literally melts propolis, wax & honey on contact.  With propolis on clothes (or bee suits), when I spray a small amount of Krud Kutter you can see the propolis breakdown. Likewise, in the kitchen I use it to remove wax from MY good pots/pans - no residual wax , i.e., good (or better) than new.

I first found Krud Kutter as a product in one of the big Beekeeping equipment distributor's catalogs and ordered it.

I found it works and always recommend it even though I have never been compensated for advertising it! By the way it is non-toxic and safe for the environment -- and it can be ingested (although I would not recommend it as it tastes terrible -- but that is another story... 😊)

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Komperda

Parker, CO