Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 19 May 2023 20:10:16 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
>We have observed repeatedly that bees that seem adapted to varroa in one location have been vulnerable when moved to other regions.

It is perhaps clear that this is a false impression. The bee and the bee colony are still adapting locally with their life or death. Transport of material means transport of the currently set adaptation, but under different conditions. I think that the problem would be solved by limiting the serial breeding of queens above a certain level, unlimited breeding of drones from a certain date to a certain date and restrictions on the movements of the bee colonies themselves. But it is very difficult in the country and the system of money and taxes that exists today. But it is clear that money is the center that controls everything, including genetics, everything else that does not earn is irrelevant.

Gustav Palan