Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2022 07:59:04 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
> In other words,  nothing definitive about the  queen herself controlling the developmental trajectory of the fertilized egg being deposited.

I always thought that these mechanisms were influenced by the caste of the feeding workers. The only thing that comes to mind for my hypothesis is the morphometric measurement of eggs in 3-5 queens next to each other that share one caste of the queen's feeders worker . 5 queens in one hive next to each other is not a problem, it is used for supplying fertilizer, for example for the production of royal jelly. Or for making brood frames.

There, the answer could be clearer, whether the queen, in addition to existing and laying eggs, also has the function of some change, or is it only about the workers and therefore their feed.

Seeing the light does not mean that it turned on by itself, in short, queens are not perpetually mobile.

Whatever was thrown into the egg machine by the worker will fall out of the machine.

For multi-queen colonies, I again logically guess negative logic when determining egg size. So, with five queens, when laying only about 3 times more, the downward changes in the size and weight of the eggs should not occur so noticeably.

Gustav Palan