From:
Gary L LaGrange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2023 09:11:26 -0600
I had the good fortune to sit with Randy during the American Honey Producers Association Conference banquet last week in San Diego. Randy was chosen as the Beekeeper of the Year and the choice could not have been better. As he received his award, he received a standing ovation from the hundreds of attendees.
We are blessed to have someone among us with the characteristics Randy possesses. His unselfish work is of great benefit to us all and I for one have learned so much from his approach to research. Thank you, Randy, for the great work you do and your kindness in sharing it with the entire beekeeping and honey producing community.
Gary

Gary LaGrange
Valor Honey
Manhattan, KS