Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2024 19:55:51 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
We need to accept that each AI system is specialized, and not geralise, expecting each  to be omnipotent.

I suppose we can consider the app that lands aeroplanes without a pilot's assistance to be AI, but we would not expect that system to understand our questions or answer them. Similarly, we would not want to trust ChatGPT to land our flight.

Courses for horses.