Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2023 18:38:20 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
>But while the "Mitchell analysis" is not at all wacky as such models go, the model, like all models,

Please direct me where I can read the full essay. So far, I have only found as an attachment to a pdf post from 2015 that tree simulation is scientifically solved by a tree model, which has nothing to do with a tree at all. Very scientific, my opinion. When talking about the tree, I like to have fun with the experiments that the beekeeper-scientist has been doing with the bee for 200 years.

Thanks for the direction.

A tree is not like a tree, if it is alive or dying or healthy, or its position is not determined, or it is shaped like this, in winter such a hibernating tree with a cavity, it is different from piece to piece. . So I'd like to see scientists do thermal imaging and show this kind of variability as a baseline and if the tree has a host, how the tree actually deals with it. Only then would I be interested in the variants of the bee colony's success with that particular tree.

For example, a rotting but alive tree in a floodplain forest is logically warmer than a tree on a rock on the north side of a mountain enjoying abundant health.

As a basis for a paper about a tree, I would like to see such a photo gallery of thermal imaging images of wintering trees hosting a swarm or swarms, with a climatic description of the surroundings on some timeline in some chronology.

After all, every beekeeper who buys Styrodur and sees the clear differences between bare wood or polystyrene can imitate science. But it is not comparable to a tree and its hollows. It is enough to take a picture without thermal imaging and it is clear that the tree opposite the hive has roots.

And that means a completely different storyline and storylines of many forms, around the admittance of the thermal current flowing through the trunk.

Gustav Palan