Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2023 16:54:43 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
>I said I can't really worry about everything, especially traces of things which may have little or no impact.

In this (smallness, tidiness), one can see the reason for the scientific work somewhere in Libya, a location without permanently flowing surface water and a river, with a population of about 50,000 thousand people on about 500,000 km2. In Kufra district. The work of science, in an absolutely insignificant location for beekeeping. But there was a reason.

Gustav Palan