Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2023 17:57:01 +0000
Sender:
From:
"attached a picture of a "super horse.""
I built one of these probably 15 years ago.  It is a great help.  But, when I built it, against my better judgement as a ardent woodworker, I put it together with coated decking screws.  The coating effectively stopped any rusting, but metal and wood just hate each other.  Even with a very good paint job water still managed to wick in next to those decking screws with the result in under ten years most of the screws had no holding power left at all and the wood was well rotted near the screws.  I rebuilt using well dried treated lumber and titebond III.  When the glue was dry I drilled thru holes and glued dowels in.  I expect this one will outlive me.
Dick