Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:10:27 -0400
>This is not directly related to queen rearing but bolsters the idea that using old comb for grafting is not harmful and it's a lot easier to graft with dark combs.

I don't know if this has been communicated here, bee-l is very comprehensive and very good quality information. But I think it doesn't matter if I put a dark comb with the youngest broods or a light comb horizontally on the breeding bee colony. It depends on the workers how many will be accepted.

https://postlmg.cc/LJPm8zqF

Gustav Palan