Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2023 03:50:57 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
It's a big machine, no continuity, and they have some kind of modified dark wax brick, probably a pre-made mix just for this machine.
The new version of the search on google patents does not answer me in the result with one much smaller version of the continuous cylindrical production of honeycomb for the workshop, based on the principle of an endless belt. The difference was compared to this big machine, mainly that the upper casting into horizontal cylinders and the lower creation of the angle of inclination of the bee cells was achieved. Or vice versa, passing two strips through a wax bath, pressing and producing a slope of cells in the upper part of the machine. It was an older patent with a picture. At that time, I started inventing belts based on the principle of rubber or silicone and a wire frame like a rubber flat belt. The whole thing would be quite cheap in my idea, just milling a rubber belt about 40 cm wide and 20 mm high with steel reinforcement, which is standard, (belt conveyor for coal) assemble a pair of guide rollers of a cylindrical shape and the corresponding width of the frame. The bath in which the wax would be applied to the surface would be for removing bubbles and would be ultrasonic for the bottom layer. A big problem is the cyclic pressing on the belt and applied wax in the form of bee work, otherwise the resulting product will collapse due to heat in the hive. (the work done by the bee's head when suffocating the cell) A stack of sensors and a cooling system for a continuous vertical process. The whole project remained only in my head, but in the description and basically in one patent, which unfortunately I can't find.

Gustav Palan