Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:52:10 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
"MeliBio uses plant biology and precision fermentation to replace honeybees with microorganisms as a medium for honey production. It will offer restaurants and food industry partners a vegan, plant-based alternative that protects bees and their ecosystems." : CULT Food Science Affiliate MeliBio Lands Distribution Deal for its Plant Cell-Based Honey with Europe’s Largest Organic Food Producer – Asia Food Journal

I am not yet familiar with all the details but I trust that no microorganisms will be harmed in this process.  The unnamed microorganisms after all have parents and feelings and are members of a large community that deserve all the dignity and considerations inherent to all members of the circle of life. I also have deep concern for the plants in this "plant based" product. Surely they will not be sacrificed on the vegan alter for the simple pleasure of sweet graved gluttons of a certain species that I will not dignify by mentioning.

In the meantime I am going to start keeping and protecting microorganisms and their ecosystem. I am working on a gravel based universal diet for all species that currently find it necessary to kill and consume other lifeforms. My product will be made solely from the unused leftovers from the big bang, sustainably harvested of course. The sad fact that these heavy elements can only form as a result of the explosive death of an innocent star will require further research and no small amount of funding.

If you can help in this effort please send cash, bitcoin, deeds of trust, appreciated securities, or kind contributions from your estate. We also urgently need volunteers to test this diet, preferably nubile young ones, as they seem to do the best in our early experiments.

A happy new year to all. Save the microorganisms.

Paul