Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2023 01:07:07 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
Apparently, this is a message that the Church Inquisition did not know about the clutch of poisonous nectar. Instead of suffocating the bee colony, it was sufficient not to use the honey as food after collection.

Today there are 2,023 bee stings without human deaths, which is normal, in the Czech Republic there is an average of 1 death per year from insect stings. Which is a strong allergy to stings in the population today approx. 1:10,000,000/year. In 864, this value per area could be completely different. I would say that thanks to the cycle of genes, allergy could be a multiple issue for example in half of the inhabitants of a small village of up to 100 inhabitants.

In the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit are the words of thoughts on the timeline that I see now, I evaluate the past to see into the future. Such information was clearly important to the bee people in 864. Today we have to raise hundreds to thousands of colonies to support a family. Previously, the bee colony was more valuable.

Gustav Palan

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2