From:
Russ Litsinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:00:05 +0000
> think the question is far better phrased "ARE there unbroken female lines in feral stocks that are not present in commercial stocks, that have been documented adequately?"

Therein lies the rub- if the hypothesis  is 'feral stocks are extensions of managed stocks' I need provide only one example of where that might not be true to suggest a revision of the hypothesis. To date, I have provided double that amount and can summarily assert with impunity that similar situations might be discovered on a larger scale unless evidence is presented that refutes my position. I think this is how the scientific method works?