From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:39:32 -0500
I received this note, but it contained an attribution line and quotes so I'll just share it, and my reply.

> You often recommend the archives. In my experience the search functionality in the archives is too limited to be useful.

> I just used this as my search term (single brood chamber) and ‘management’ gives me 72 hits, ’single brood chamber’ and ‘management’ gives me 31. These seem manageable and I will peruse them to see if I can learn more.   It’s not a particularly intuitive interface though (took me a while to realize I had to indicate the specific lists I want to search) and difficult for me to use.

Okay.  First off, I recommend approaching the archives or the list from https://www.bee-l.org. (Note: That is .ORG, not .com)

Otherwise you are likely to stumble into the archives for the whole server, not just BEE-L.

To search only BEE-L you have to select BEE-L from the list. See the first attachment above.

As for how to search, click the the ?  for instructions. See second attached image.