From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2023 17:01:42 -0400
> We have been discussing genetics and shipping but the question of drone count brings a new perspective.

A new perspective for me also, but in hindsight, evident that queen purchases approaching multiple tens of thousands produced by a single supplier may have an issue with available drones.  Managing drone mother colonies in large operations seems like a formidable task. I'd like to hear it discussed by folks doing it - the numbers add up fast.