From:
Joanne Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2021 12:23:27 -0400
"Everything has a sound... "

I disagree. I agree that there are  waves and photons, however most would
reserve the words "sound" and "vision" for useful portions of the physical
spectrums that are sensed and utilized because they provide useful
information.

In my lexicon, there is no "sound" without a sensor of vibrations (usually
a compression and rarification of air,  water or other matter) , just as
there is no "vision" without a sensor to detect photons.

Beyond detection, there must be transduction and, in biological organisms
and AI, a neural network to analyze incoming activity.

Getting back to bees, there may be more energies transduced by bees than
science can appreciate at this time. These energies are certain to be
adaptively filtered by the limitations of bee sensors.  The word adaptively
is key here,  what energies further their survival?

Joanne Vaughn

Ps again I ask if there's been any investigation of bioluminescence in
honey bees?  Thanks