From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2021 06:25:06 -0700
>Maybe I'm misunderstanding the methods but the chart shows the natural
mite drop after only 24hrs

Yes, there is great day-to-day variation in stickyboard counts, and for
practical purposes, I typically perform counts on a twice-a-week basis.
But for matched data pairs, better to compare 24-hr drops, and take enough
counts to look for any pattern.  Thus, the chart that I showed was for 48
paired counts.

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
530 277 4450