From:
Seth Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2021 02:25:43 +0000
>This Oa molecule has 2 molecules of water added to it, so before it can change from a solid to a gas it has to unload the water.  Now I am not too sure how it goes about doing that

Its simple enough to test
I set the band heater vap to 115c, once to temp I loaded a 2g charge
Quickly it melted into a pool of slightly bubbling liquid (very tiny bubbles) with a little bit of OAV wisps coming off.
Changed the setting to 150c.. by the time it hit 125c it was bubbling rapidity(very large bubbles), by the time it got to 150c it was a dry sold powder, and a few OAV wisps
I then turned the heat setting back up to 230c. The sold started subliming heavy at 185c and was completely gone by 200c.

I have often wondered if OAV's short action has to do with it being effective an anhydrate, and not effective when absorbing moisture form the hive turns it back to dihydrate.