From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2021 07:16:31 -0500
As moderator, I am going to cut this thread off here.

Positions have been stated and at this point the topic has become argumentative, somewhat repetitive, and strayed too far from our mandate.   I maybe partly to blame.

This not the final final word. Anyone who wants to continue this thread can submit a post, but unless that post adds new ideas and is very close to our mandate that post will not be accepted.  Any who desperately need to continue the topic are welcome to continue off-list.

For some reason this thread attracted a number of  badly formatted posts.
Neatness counts and meeting our standard is simple.  Please check your formatting before you send and make sure there is no junk at the end..  If you find it hard to read, imagine how others will see it and react.

The rules are simple

* Do not include attributions with quotes: (On such and such
   a date so and so said)

* Quoted lines begin with >

* Quotes should be left off, or, if required, trimmed to as few words
    as needed to make sense.

* Quotes and comments are separated by one blank line for clarity.

* Paragraphs are also separated by one blank line and not run
   together in a huge word salad.

* Proper formatting
    a.) confirms you can read and follow instructions
    b.) greatly increases the odds that your post will actually be
          read to the end and not skipped over.

* Don't get personal. With exceptions, avoid addressing specific members.
   Your message is to over 1,000 potential readers, not just one person.

Thank you.