Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:38:00 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
> Sticky Boards"...  the less hives you have, the better they should look to you.  Simple, repeatable inherently accurate results with no fiddling about required.

Working at Cornell's bee lab in the early 2000s I used hundreds of sticky boards and took thousands of samples. I think looking at sticky boards, besides being disgusting, is like looking at tea leaves to predict the future. When Medhat showed me his windshield wiper fluid shake method, I never looked back.

In fact, one time I showed a professional beekeeper how NY inspectors check for mites and he said that was the most useful thing he ever saw a bee inspector do. It gives fast reliable results and sacrifices less bees than are lost to attrition in a typical day. If I never see another sticky board in my life, I'll die happy.

PLB