Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2021 17:47:25 -0700
8bit
Sender:
From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
I'm loving the freewheeling discussion, but please be considerate.  I
know there is no intent to be unkind, but text is very sterile and
although I know most of these folks and that they would never
deliberately be unkind, I can see that some recent messages could be
taken that way.

Please pull your punches and if you think you have been insulted, think
twice.  We are all friends here and we are here to learn from one another.