Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2021 16:42:01 -0800
From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
>This is just my personal opinion, based on the results of peer-review
literature

This is supposed to be an informed discussion group!
The suggestion that there is any benefit to *Apis mellifera, *or to the
ecosystem, by artificially propagating swarming is as ridiculous as saying
the we should all breed as many house cats or chickens as possible and
release them into the environment.
Honey bees are not native to North America.  And where they are native,
releasing a bunch of swarms to compete with the native population would do
nothing but hurt the struggling local races.

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
530 277 4450
ScientificBeekeeping.com