Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:32:03 -0500
From:
Alex Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Ok, now you have my curiosity, Jerry.

If there's military grants focused on research towards honey bees detecting
particular scents, I would not be surprised.  Bees do have remarkable
precision and a large home-range, they are also relatively easy to pass
through "enemy lines" - set a colony at the border of one country, and you
have miles and miles of territory that can be travelled.

With regards to military activity, bees are virtually impossible to
detect.  Reminds me of the research the US military has carried out with
other animals, which could slip easily undetected through borders without
any hint of detection.