Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2020 12:21:35 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks for the post Pete !

The suggestion that honey possess some mystical cure for just about everything persists despite all scientific evidence. Those that wish to believe it are welcome to hold that belief and may well benefit from it. As with health claims for "local" honey, pollen, propolus and other hive products when asked by customers I assure them that we sell only  Genuine Placebos, nothing artificial and no added ingredients. Most buy and leave with a smile and come back for more.

I was disturbed by the article in April's ABJ  "Just a Spoon Full of Honey" that promoted a lot of such claims based on unscientific references. Within the industry we need to be vigilant and not promote such claims.

I eat a lot of honey. I eat it every day. It just tastes so good and makes me happy. Hasn't done anything for my flat feet so far but who cares?

Paul Hosticka
Dayton WA