Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:24:56 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Peter Armitage <[log in to unmask]>
I'm following this thread with interest, in part because we're planning for the establishment of Varroa here in Newfoundland and Labrador, and would like to start training our beekeepers in treatment methods as part of our Varroa Action Plan.  Of course, we do not have direct experience with respect to the efficacy of these treatment methods because we don't have Varroa.

However, I acquired a Heilyser Technology Ltd. JB200 vapourizer (connect to 12 volt battery) for demo purposes based on the recommendation of the chief bee inspector for New Brunswick.  Do any of you on this LISTSERV have direct experience with this particular vapourizer? If so, I'm interested in reviews.