From:
Lewis Cauble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2021 10:37:25 -0400
I have certainly seen it over the last 3 years in my area of western NC but mostly among beekeepers that are in the habit of purchasing package bees.  I am set up to do resistance testing so happy to help take a closer look if your bees are in NC.  We would like to see at least 10 mites per half cup of bees in colonies before testing so if you find colonies like that post treatment give me a shout and we will take a closer look.  Very easy test and very informative.

Lewis Cauble