From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2021 15:24:14 -0400
>  I disagree. I agree that there are  waves and photons

Hello all,
As most of you know, I am a long time contributor to the American Bee Journal and Bee Culture. I have written extensively on the topics of bee sensory awareness and especially sound. I researched thoroughly the work done on analyzing the noise of colonies and became convinced that it is in fact noise. There little or nothing to be learned from it. Compare this to analyzing the sound of a strummed guitar. With fancy equipment you can detect the sound signature of a Gibson vs a Martin but if a two year old strums it, it’s just noise. Hacking said: Quantum physics takes for granted that nature is at bottom irreducibly stochastic. Precisely that discovery has immeasurably enhanced our ability to interfere with and alter the course of nature. When I quoted “AskPenny” I thought that was a good indication of the caliber of the content of the post. I wouldn’t normally submit such occluded thinking. People who are well aware of the situation will understand the rationale behind the submission.
PL Borst