From:
BEE-L Moderators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2021 14:46:12 -0400
In the last two days we rejected three otherwise valuable contributions from people who seldom if ever post for the simple reason that their submission included the entire previous messages below their submissions.  We encourage new contributors but they should read the periodic posts and understand the rules and the reasons for them.

I have come to conclude that people don't know that MOST EMAIL SOFTWARE AUTOMATICALLY NCLUDES THE ENTIRE PREVIOUS MESSAGE CHAIN INVISIBLY BELOW WHAT they write and intend to send.  Unless they unhide and delete it, the entire history is included with their own message.

While people apparently cannot see the quote chain below their own message, hidden in the three dots in the editor, it is all there and is sent out.  The entire mess is very visible to the moderators and inclusion of such quotes results in immediate rejection no matter how fantastic the submission might be otherwise.

Moderators do not ever edit posts or, with extremely few exceptions, give rejection notices so it is *your* responsibility to check your outgoing messages for extraneous material before sending and to verify your message was approved afterwards.