From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2021 11:29:20 -0700
>I don't give a hoot what someone that loses >30% of their colonies does.

In this age of sensationalism, I completely agree!  Especially ingore those
who never seem to learn to improve.
Here in California, there are beekeepers who reliably fulfill their almond
contracts year after year.  If they make a mistake and lose colonies, they
understand why, and blame it only on themselves.
Copy success -- there are plenty of successful beekeepers out there,
quietly keeping healthy hives and making money.

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
530 277 4450
ScientificBeekeeping.com